Click here if you are interested in sponsoring itSMF Canada.
Welcome to itSMF Canada
itSMF Canada is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and facilitating the recognition and growth of our members in Service Management. We promote the certification, adoption and application of ‘Best Practice’ frameworks and standards, such as ITIL, ISO20000, CoBIT and many others. Operating through our Branches located across Canada, we provide a vital and vibrant network of peers, mentors, and industry experts needed by our growing community of IT Service Management professionals.
Locations: various regions across Canada
Opportunities: multiple Computer Systems (CS) roles in service management transformation, service delivery management, and service management operations
About service delivery and management at Shared Services Canada: Our team leads and supports a wide range of organizational initiatives including the management of incidents, problems, requests, changes, assets, and events. We are a highly collaborative team that works closely with stakeholders across SSC.
itSMF Canada is pleased to provide you with the Fall edition of the newsletter.
DOWNLOAD NOW to read about:
- Driving Sustainable Service Management Improvements
- CSI Manager: Getting the results you need faster using the domino effect
- The Challenges of Introducing ITIL into Organizations
- Speed Dating Questions to Drive Lasting Service Improvements
- Should the incident be reopened or a new one logged
- The IT Value Chain – A Prescriptive Operating Model for Running the Business of IT
To download the newsletter, click here (log-in required).
If you are not a member, you can click here to download a preview of the itSMF Canada newsletter.
itSMF International and AXELOS announce Partnering Agreement
itSMF International and AXELOS Global Best Practice have entered into a global partnership to help shape the future of IT Service Management.
AXELOS have launched an online membership programme, aligned to the best practice frameworks of ITIL and PRINCE2, to support individuals in their professional development. ITSMF members will benefit from a lifetime discount of 25% to this programme.
Other key benefits of the AXELOS and ITSMF partnership include:
- Developing of emerging practices, existing best practices and innovations amongst subject matter experts and IT Managers
- Co-hosting corporate forums for senior leaders to exchange views and ideas on industry direction, AXELOS strategy, product roadmaps and case studies
- Helping to embed a culture of professionalism across the global community through awareness of the AXELOS Professional Development Programme
- Conducting a joint annual global ITSM survey to identify industry trends
- Co-developing and sharing white papers and other IP creation around the world
To find out more, Click here
Calling All Service Management Practitioners and Budding Authors
itSMF Canada is once again pleased to publish a newsletter for the IT Service Management community in Canada.
If you are a Service Management practitioner and a member of itSMF Canada, we invite your contribution.
Submissions of articles of interest to the Service Management community are welcomed for future issues, as outlined in the publication schedule below.
As a contributor you benefit by:
- Extending your network and reputation in the industry;
- Building eminence by sharing your views and perspective;
- Developing or honing professional writing skills;
- Supporting extension of the Service Management knowledge base.