2020 has accelerated digital transformation across industries, with organizations implementing new digital channels and processes to better serve their customers and employees.
Digital transformation requires new ways of working which drives the need for cultural and behaviour changes, increased collaboration and customer centricity. People must be empowered to work differently and keep up with the faster pace. Developing talent and skills and building capabilities for the workforce of the future is critical.
Transformation is not achieved in a day, it takes strategy, time and change, and this is where service management merges, improving agility for delivery of services, transforming the customer and user journey, and managing new complex technologies while supporting change in all areas of the organization … exactly what’s involved in moving from an analog to a digital world.
- Digital Transformation
- Service Management Strategies
- Challenges of Managing Change
- Innovative Options
The 2020 Professional Development and Educational Workshop Days will be held as a virtual online event on November 30th and December 1st.
On our digital platform you will be able to:
- Watch keynote presentations on stage
- Join breakout sessions and participate in groups
- Network one-on-one over live video
- “Connect” and exchange virtual business cards for following up later
- Send chat messages, fill out polls, and explore interactive expo areas
Please check out the event pages for details on speakers, topics and timelines (frequent updates).